How We Will Continue to Serve Our Community During COVID-19
Miller-Jones Mortuary & Crematory would like to take the time to express that the health and safety of our customers and staff is foremost on our minds. We have been monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and want to let those in the community know that we are taking every precaution to make sure our Funeral Homes are safe places to visit, and that our families can have peace of mind when they walk through our doors.
Miller-Jones will continue to support our community and each other at a time of loss. We want to reassure our families that we are here to serve you. We are still holding small family services as we feel gathering and supporting one another is important when a loss of a loved one occurs. It is important to know, however, we are not holding public funerals or visitations. The CDC, CDH and County of Riverside has issued the following guidelines related to funerals in our area.
- You can still have a small service for family of no more than 10 persons
- Live-webcasting or video streaming of services is an option, with a public gathering to be held at a later date if desired
- Arrangements can be made at one of our funeral homes, or from your home utilizing telephone/conference calling, email, and e-signature technology
- Decedents can be embalmed and preserved using proper industry practices
- Decedents can be buried or cremated
All our locations are held to high health standards, and are being disinfected regularly, including all chapels, rooms, and restrooms after each use. All Miller-Jones staff is dedicated to the health and safety of others, and are encouraged to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of illness. As California responds to COVID-19, we want to reassure you that Miller-Jones remains open and is ready to serve your families in need.
Thank you for entrusting us with the privilege to serve you.