They gave so much. Now it's our turn to give back.
We do everything we can to take the burden of funeral arrangements off the families of our veterans.
- Completing applications for all veterans benefits, including Military Honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate and veteran memorial marker or headstone
- Confirming and coordinating any existing pre-plan funding which may cover any expenses deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration
- Coordinating with national or state veterans cemeteries
- The professional services of a funeral director and support staff
- Transfer and professional care of the deceased
- Cremation services
- Use of our mortuary facilities and staff for a visitation or gathering
- A funeral or memorial ceremony
- Use of automotive equipment
- Online interactive memorial website
- Additional personalization options, including specialized engraving and tribute video
To learn more about how we can serve you, call us at any time.
Who is Eligible?The U.S. government requires that certain eligibility requirements be met to qualify for families to receive veterans assistance.
- Former military members who served on active duty and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Military members on active duty or in the Selected Reserve
- Former military members who completed at least one term of enlistment or period of initial obligated services in the Selected Reserve and departed under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Former military members discharged from the Selected Reserve due to a disability incurred or aggravated in the line of duty.
If you have any questions about eligibility for you or your loved one, please call us at any time at (951)658-3161 or contact the location nearest you.