We have both part time and full time receptionist positions at Miller-Jones that become available from time to time. Regardless of the schedule, our receptionists are a key position and handle many of the day to day activities that are necessary to the successful operation of the funeral home. These individuals are the first ones of families come in contact with when they call or arrive at our facilities. How each and every customer is treated will set the tone for the entire experience they have with Miller-Jones.
The right candidate will:
- Feels no task is too simple, petty, or meaningless and that every gesture must be one of genuine concern and helpfulness to our customers
- Strive to be a self-starter, plan ahead and devote themselves and take each activity that is performed to serve a family seriously
- Above average computer skills (MS Office, Adobe, Windows).
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Applied organization skills,
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a front desk office environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly desired.